This meme has been making the rounds at Facebook and the email circuit.
To play, you just sketch out a list of 25 random things about yourself and then pick out 25 people to email it to. You'll be surprised what you'll learn about your friends and family. One friend took a three week vacation that nobody ever knew about. Is that cool?
Here's a sample of mine:
Like Brian Wilson, I am teetering at the edge of sanity and I can't surf.
Graffiti, littering, and referring to California as ‘Cali’ should all be death penalty offenses.
The United States Secret Service planted dope on me.
Have Fun and play responsibly.
Whole thing follows.....
- CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS? My own mother and most of my relatives DO NOT READ MY BLOG. That’s just wrong.
- The United States Secret Service planted dope on me. That’s wrong too.
- I want to be left alone in peace. I don’t want to hear your crappy music, your dirt bike, or your barking dog. Buy some headphones, a silencer for the bike, and shut that dam dog up. Now GET OFF MY LAWN, KID!! (Actually, I don’t have a lawn, but I’m not a Greenie).
- I crashed a murdercycle on the freeway at 90 mph and lived (still got the scars but I don’t have the helmet that was ground flat on the side, all the way thru to the lining).
- I was recruited to fight on behalf of Israel (they won the war before it was time to sign).
- I knew CATO’s Tom Palmer when he was a yoot.
- I did not plan to ever have kids but changed my mind. Had I realized how fabulous my kids would be, I would have started ten years sooner.
- I watched the Los Angeles Angels of Los Angeles play at Wrigley Field in LOS ANGELES.
- I once stopped a really angry guy from bashing his girlfriend’s head in with a hammer (she wouldn’t give him the car keys).
- I love flowers, gardens, and all things of the earth (but I am not a Greenie).
- I have driven a hot boat with a big fat Chrysler engine at speeds fast enough to pin you against the seat and make your eyes water.
- I remain on strike against Major League Baseball. Bunch of welfare queens.
- I saw Madam Modjeska's Ghost once (I don’t believe in ghosts).
- I partied at US Rep Dana Rhorabacher’s penthouse on Ocean Avenue in Belmont Shore. He won’t remember me so don’t ask.
- I came of age in the OC, which nobody ever once referred to as 'The OC'.
- Like Brian Wilson, I am teetering at the edge of sanity and I can't surf. Well I can body surf (still).
- US Rep Ed Royce and I were roommates for a while. He will remember me.
- I caught a major league baseball hit by Albie Pearson when I was 10. I was shocked that a dozen kids beat the crap out me trying to take it away. I won. That was a valuable lesson in life. Still have the ball somewhere.
- I have a twelve year old son, a ten year old daughter, two dogs (Blackie & Daisy), four cats (The Gray Kitty, The Black & White Cat, The Striped Cat, and Kramer), a politically incorrect foreign pickup truck that is made in America, and Mrs TWC.
- Graffiti, littering, and referring to California as ‘Cali’ should all be death penalty offenses.
- Used to play alto sax (can’t even make it squeak now).
- My Mantra is: Soak Up the Sun (see Sheryl Crow on YouTube), which is something I’ve done way too much of in my life.
- A psychic once predicted the girl I would marry and the kids I would have with remarkable accuracy (and I don’t even believe in that crap).
- I want to move to a hillside on the Big Island of Hawaii (south of Kona in the coffee belt) overlooking the Pacific where I’ll tend to my coffee and macadamia orchards. In the evening I’ll take a little red wine, watch the sun sink into distant horizon across the water, and maybe catch the green flash.
- And he can cook, too……...
TWC 🍷Photo Credit (unless otherwise noted): ©TWC, all rights reserved