Good Morning Gentle Readers,
30) NO. It replaces money in the general fund that Moonbeam moved elsewhere. There is NO NEW MONEY FOR SCHOOLS in this proposal.
31) I Don't Care if the state budget is a two year or one year budget, those boneheads will screw it up.
2) YES. Public employee unions have pretty much destroyed this state. Get them out of politics.
33) YES Allows good driver discounts to apply when you change car insurance providers.
34) YES Gets rid of the death penalty. We spend billions of dollars on unending appeals and never execute anyone. Waste of money. Let's stop the charade.
35) NO. Human trafficking is awful. It is also already illegal. This is a basket of worms and won't help.
36) YES. Modifies Three Strikes to apply to violent felonies not shoplifting.
37) NO. Another basket of worms. Pragmatically, the GMO labeling will end up having the same effect as these Prop 65 signs do:
38) NO. We spend over $300,000.00 per classroom each year on education, yet teachers and parents are buying crayons and copy paper at Staples so the kids can have classroom supplies. Half the money spent on education goes to administrative costs. The schools don't need more money, they need to stop flushing money down the toilet.
SIDEBAR: Munger's ballot measure (38) would raise more money than Moonbeam's Prop 30 and put it ALL in the classroom. Ask yourselves why the teacher unions support Prop 30. Hint: It ain't about the kids.
39. NO. Always vote no on tax increases. If enacted, the higher taxes will be used to fund new, Solyndra type alternative energy projects and NOT to reduce the deficit or to cover regular state spending.
40. YES. Not that redistricting will help much. But maybe.
Vote Early. Vote Often.
TWC 🍷Photo Credit (unless otherwise noted): ©TWC, all rights reserved